Add Your Talent to our Mission!
The Northern Virginia Fall Prevention Coalition (NVFPC) cannot achieve our mission without the assistance of members like you. Our mission is to improve on the existing resources of the public practitioners at the state level, address the need for additional intervention services, take visible positions on proposed legislation impacting our elders, and identify and advance all services that promote long range planning for positive change and the quality of life.
It is a constant challenge for non-profits like us to acquire high-quality talent and we urge you to join as a member of the NVFPC. Your participation is an integral part of our ultimate success to reduce falls and related injuries in our communities. In joining our efforts, each member is committed to delivering the highest level of professional service to society and personally dedicated to the functional excellence of our board committees.
“If you are called to be a street sweeper, sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music. Sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, “Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are opening our membership to local businesses in all northern communities. What better way to practice reciprocity in your community and make a direct personal impact in someone’s life? Please join us. With your support and membership you will help all of our communities to realize that “Falls are not an inevitable part of aging. Falls are preventable!”
To join, please begin filling out your membership form on our Become a Member page.
Benefits of Membership
- Link to your website from the Member Directory page of this web site.
- Vendor eligibility at NVFPC events and exhibits.
- Eligibility to be a speaker at events and seminars. (Read Speaker Criteria)
- Eligible to have your company's information/brochures at all NVFPC functions.
- Show your company association with the NVFPC by use of the logo.
- Eligibility to attend functions closed to the public that the NVFPC is attending.
- Business listing and ad eligibility in the Handbook/Resource directory. Distribution of the handbook and resource directory includes hospitals, Rehab centers, therapist and doctor offices, Area Agency on Aging.
Consider joining today! Membership sign-up begins on our Become a Member page.